| notebook | my profile | affiliates | game | contact |

Sunday, July 10, 2011


feeling like:

i will never be successful in life, yes it comes off hard work, but sometimes i think what if the hard work doesnt pay off? What if i wasted my time?
i stress out too much, on little things sometimes.. actually most of the time. i want to clear my head and just be happy, but its hard to stay positive when everything i see makes me sad in some way.
i’ll never be good enough to make my parents proud. i know they push me to be the best i can be, but sometimes they make me feel like they arent proud of the person i already am.
i’ll never find the perfect someone for me. i know im difficult, stubborn and picky. i dont like jumping into relationships if i dont think it will work out. sometimes i think thats why im still single, cause i don’t give anyone a chance. but its hard to when your heart doesnt see a happy ending.


Comments (0) | 7:54 AM | back to top

translate this blog

Disclaimer



mari ngebacot
scream out loud





arsip gue

follow me on

or follow me on

free counters