| notebook | my profile | affiliates | game | contact |
IT HURTS
IT HURTS
Monday, April 25, 2011


long time no see :D
sorry if i cant posting for a loooooooong time ._.
so, i want to tell you if im in love with someone who i think he is perfect to me.
mungkin dia nggak akan pernah sadar :')
awalnya gue juga biasa aja tapi lama kelamaan, semuanya jelas.
i do love you.
and its come from my heart.
2 days ago, you can make me forgot of my problems. you can make me to stop crying. i cant hide my smile because of you.
you came like youre angel from above.
but now, you act like you dont know me.
is it a joke to you or maybe im a fool to believe in you if you could make me happy everytime?
yeah im a stupid girl.
gue inget apa kata temen gue, jangan banyak berharap.
dan sekarang gue ngerti. semuanya bakal hilang gitu aja.
i think youre the one for me, but i was wrong.
i want to forget everything bout you.
stop monitoring you.
just you know it hurts :")

"BKNZ"


Comments (0) | 7:00 AM | back to top

translate this blog

Disclaimer



mari ngebacot
scream out loud





arsip gue

follow me on

or follow me on

free counters